Monday, August 10, 2009

Podcast possibilities and the Mother Grove.

I'm thinking about starting a podcast. I would talk about the same kind of things that I talk about here, but I would have different shows devoted to different topics. I would like to interview people as well. I know some wonderful people who might want to be interviewed. So my few but wonderful readers, what do you think? Comment on this post, or write me at eirwenmoon@yahoo.com

On another topic, the Mother Grove, a Goddess temple in my area has been recently given official non-profit church status!!! This is such a wonderful thing. They have yet to get their own land, so light a candle or say a blessing for them! Check out their website here.

Also, tell your friends about my blog!

Blessed Be,
Eirwen

No comments:

Post a Comment