Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm back! Also, waterfalls. )0(

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I actually forgot my password! I had a very hectic school semester as well.

The other day, I went hiking with my boyfriend Nick. We hiked up to see some local waterfalls. I am very out of shape, and it was about a three mile hike to the bottom of the falls (we didn't go to the very top, because it is very difficult terrain, and for more advanced hikers). I almost gave up, but I pushed myself just a little harder, and I made it. It was so incredibly beautiful there. I felt so peaceful there. There were butterflies everywhere! Different kinds, tiny purple ones, large yellow ones, and a medium sized blue one. I told Nick (who is very rational minded) that maybe the fae were there, and he smiled. It was amazing, seeing those different kind of butterflies all gathering there. Nick and I went for a swim in a small pool below the falls. The water was frigid, but it felt good on sore muscles. I felt the energy of Mother Gaia all around me. I felt like I could have stayed in Her waters forever, but after a while we gathered our things and walked back down the mountain. I felt so amazing, and I was glad to share the experience with Nick.
I love living in the mountains so much.

I hope that everyone had a blessed Lammas!

Blessed Be,
Eirwen

No comments:

Post a Comment