Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I've been a busy because of finals, but the semester is over! I should be graduating next next winter! So I have more time for other stuff, even though I go back to school next week, sigh... I haven't found much about apple mint, but my herbalist friend tells me that it has the same medicinal uses as any other kind of mint, so I would imagine it has similar magickal uses as well. I'll post more about that soon.
Things are finally getting warmer here, so I am starting to feel the transition from air to fire. As a fire sign (Aries), this is always a pleasant time of year for me. I am looking forward to hiking in the woods and feeling the warmth of the sun. My boyfriend and I are going to go hiking very soon, so that will be great.
I got my first cauldron the other day, and I am so excited. I am looking forward to some sigil burning this coming New Moon. I love the cleansing properties of fire for banishing negative behaviors. (I am quite overweight, and I'm finally working on changing that).
I think the fire energy is much needed this year, not just for me. So many people I know feel totally drained after last year, and I think the summer is going to rekindle some good energy.
Blessed Be.

2 comments:

  1. I have been planning something similar for the dark moon this month. I am so glad you're done with class, now we can hang out. Maybe we could go walking at the arboretum, I have a student membership and it is pretty! Call me sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It sounds like you have a bunch of things going on, huh? I can't wait to read about apple mint and about how your experience getting rid of negative things.

    ReplyDelete