Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Herb Garden

I've started growing my own herbs for the first time, I've never really had a good space to grow them, but my dad has been putting more beds in this year, so thats cool. I need to find some seeds or sets, good herbs are hard to find.
I'm growing cilantro, sweet basil, and lemon thyme right now. They are all coming up pretty nice so far. I'm also growing some flowers and veggies. I really want to grow some of the more expensive herbs, so I don't have to pay for them.
Blessed Be!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! My garden is really small this year. I usually go all out, from chamomile to lavender, but I'm moving out of the country next year so I decided to go small. I'm only growing rosemary, golden lemon thyme, tomato, lettuce and spinach.

    Good luck with your new babies :)

    ReplyDelete